1. Chris was organized, relatable, professional and had a strong work ethic. We told him our “wish list” and he wasn’t timid about helping us stay on course with what we wanted, although always respectful and kind. Out of all the realtors we have worked with in the past, he was by far and away the one we have preferred
2. Very professional and a man of his word. Chris helped our family with the sale and purchase of our new home. He was always on top of things to make sure the house sold quickly and at a fair price. Highly recommend Chris.
3. We’ve known Chris for several years (thru another industry) and this was our second attempt to purchase a new home. We also appreciate his forthrightness in explaining how the market was working and that we needed to adjust our timetable to that. We were most impressed by his quickness in learning what we were looking for in a new home and providing homes to look at. As is our luck, we found it pretty quick and the negotiations were easy. We had some decisions to make and he provided good insight. We also want to acknowledge his perseverance, great attitude and general good guy personality. Finally, Chris has followed up after sale to make sure we are still happy with the move. YES, we are.
4. My wife and I had the distinct pleasure of having Chris Card as our buyer’s real estate agent in Colorado Springs. To be sure, our situation was no easy task for him as it is a long-distance relocation. Additionally, I am former military and both my wife and I are attorneys which, let’s be honest, no one wants to deal with. But Chris never missed a beat. First, Chris would send us real estate listings daily. However, it was not just the automated listings where parameters were plugged into a computer and left to generate. Instead, Chris actively culled through the listings, forwarding only those that were legitimate prospects. Additionally, because Chris took the time to get a sense of who we are and spoke with us on so many occasions, he would at times go outside our parameters if he saw something he thought we would like. This style of review helped us see and consider houses we would not have otherwise thought to. After about six months of looking at listings, we planned a trip to look at the “finalists” that were on the market with the intent of picking one. As life will do, however, it did not go according to plan. Put simply, the “perfect house” came onto the market two weeks before the trip. And it wasn’t going to stay on the market for two weeks . . . . But Chris had a plan. If we were comfortable with it, he would get the earliest showing he could and go over with his iPad and do a video walk-through. That way, we could get a better sense of whether it was, in fact, the perfect house and whether it made sense to do anything about it. Chris set the appointment and, during the video walkthrough, showed us everything he saw and narrated things that were difficult to see, including the feel of the construction, etc. At the end of the walkthrough, we were less convinced the house was “perfect,” but nevertheless more convinced it was a great house. In other words, Chris had advised of all of the faults and shortcomings he saw, as well as the good things the house had to offer. Because of our comfort level with the walkthrough and Chris’ explanation of what he was seeing, we decided to put an offer in on the house. Of course, Chris provided both insight and strategy on the offer, and it was quickly accepted. However, as they say, the proof is in the pudding. We took the planned trip two weeks later, which was the first time we would actually go eyes on the property. And there were literally no surprises. None. Nothing. Even the things Chris could only explain during the walkthrough were exactly as described. This, in our view, was no small feat. But Chris’ help did not end there. From securing a house inspector to negotiating the inspection results with the seller, all long-distance, Chris was a constant source of information and guidance. And if we thought something should be done differently, Chris would explain his reasoning for his preferred course of action but would never pressure you to see it his way. Indeed, on a couple of occasions, Chris advised us in ways that were actually counter to his interests (i.e., just getting the house closed) which only confirmed that Chris was the right choice for us. Put simply, there are a number of real estate agents in Colorado Springs. After our experience, we’re confident you won’t find one better than Chris.Less
5. Chris was recommended to my wife and I by a friend.
When we first started, he listened a lot to what our wants and needs were and the areas we liked. He pursued those areas of interest and found us just what we wanted. When it looked like my wife and I were going to have to sacrifice wants on our list Chris found us a house in the area we wanted and in our price range. We are very happy with our new home and Chris, and I would recommend him hands down to family and friends.
6. Chris was beyond helpful, informative, and friendly. This was my first time selling a home and my husband is deployed so I was super stressed, but he made sure I didn’t worry more than I needed to and made it a good experience. We will definitely be using his services when we are ready to buy again! Thank you so much, Chris!
7. Best home buying experience EVER! There were higher bids , $15k over, however I won the bid because of the way the contract was written. That says so much about his expertise and experience. Chris walked me through every step and made sure I was aware of each process. It worked for me because I am a control freak. I appreciate knowing all that is invoked and Chris fulfilled that for me. He even made sure I remembered to get internet/ garbage etc… set up and provided a list of things to do.
Chris help me get into my dream home and forever grateful !!!